Upgrade Service Mesh Manager CLI
To upgrade an existing Service Mesh Manager CLI installation complete the following steps.
- Visit the Service Mesh Manager download center.
- If you’re redirected to the home page, check the upper right-hand corner to see if you’re signed in. If you see a login button go ahead and login using your Cisco Customer account credentials. If, instead, you see “welcome,
” then you are already logged in.
- Once you have logged in, navigate to the Service Mesh Manager download center again.
- Read and accept the End-User License Agreement (EULA).
- Download the Service Mesh Manager command-line tool (CLI) suitable for your system. The CLI supports macOS and Linux (x86_64). On Windows, install the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) and use the Linux binary.
- Extract the archive.
- Navigate to the directory where you have extracted the CLI.
To install the Service Mesh Manager CLI using ORAS, complete the following steps.
Install OCI Registry As Storage (ORAS). For details, see the ORAS installation guide for your operating system. For example, on macOS you can run
brew install oras
Log in to registry.eticloud.io using ORAS. You can find your credentials and the activation command on the Service Mesh Manager download page. (If you haven’t registered yet, sign up on the Service Mesh Manager page).
Run the following command to log in, then enter your username and password.
oras login registry.eticloud.io
Download the Service Mesh Manager CLI by running:
oras pull registry.eticloud.io/smm/smm-cli:v1.10.0
Extract the archive for your operating system.
Navigate to the directory where you have extracted the CLI.